You can change the world by changing your trip to school!
1. Memorable moment coordinating activities:
Watching our green team coordinate their scooter obstacle course and seeing how successful it was.
2. How did we come to be involved with TravelSmart?
Tim Hill - our sustainability coordinator at Baldivis Secondary College.
3. How often do we walk/cycle?
Approximately 2-3 times a week.
4. Highlight/s of the year so far:
Attending the TravelSmart Awards breakfast and winning the Innovate Award for the reinvention of the TravelSmart program to suit a high school setting.
5. A favourite pastime of ours is:
Reading, yoga, netball, eating chocolate and drinking tea.
6. We're passionate about:
Giving our students the opportunity to become environmental leaders. Working with them gives us a break from our busy days teaching and is always a highlight of our week.
Add a Comment